Tuesday 6 May 2014

May 5th, Monday. Gig No.28, Hideaway, Archway

This is the REAL gig no.28. Will the real gig no.28 stand up? I repeat, will the real Gig No.28 please stand up?

Yes. Last nights gig didn't count. I walk off after one joke. I don't want anyone questioning the validity of this challenge, so I'm scratching it. This one counts though. I over ran my 5 minute slot! There’s no doubt I did this slot. We started with just other acts in the audience but then all the real punters decided to start walking in half way through each of my routines. I made them all sit in the front row by way of punishment. I needed a gig like tonight, the last two were depressing. I had fun, even though I was still all over the place. Still avoiding doing the act properly! My blog entries are going to be a lot shorter for the next couple of weeks as I need to find somewhere to live. I have to manage my priorities. One of them being: 'Make house out of cardboard box'.

To compensate, below are some pics another act took of me on stage. I am shocked. I have a massive belly and a mullet. I need to straighten myself the fuck out. I'm losing it. In fact, I'm shaving my hair off the moment I post this. Then going to the gym. Check the next entry for my new skinhead. Don't expect the gut to be gone after one session, I'm not 18 yrs old any more. I'm 35. It'll take oooh, at least 6 years. Laters

Gig No.28. MC Joe Grant, who is getting sick of the sight of me.
2014-05-05 20.19.29

Joe1

Joe2

Joe3

Joe4

No comments:

Post a Comment