Thursday 22 May 2014

May 19th, Monday. Gig No.36, Hideaway, Tufnell park

I’m really falling behind on this blog. I'm procrastinating. It’s such a drag. Procrastination has been the bane of my existence. I procrastinate on everything. I even have impending homelessness looming over me, and I’m burying my head in the sand like an ostrich. I don’t want to deal with it. I’m hoping if I bury my head in the sand a sparkling new flat will magic itself around me like a Dolby surround sound advert. Though I suspect when I pull my head out, I’ll find myself being fingered by a shifty estate agent.

OK, so lets deal with this. Monday night's gig. (I am writing this on Thursday). The gig went OK.

Phew, thank fuck. Job done.

Here’s a pic of some bees I saw on the way to the gig. And a beekeeper. 2014-05-19 17.20.36

Gig No. 36 done. The two Joes. The worst selfie in the world
2014-05-19 22.16.07

No comments:

Post a Comment